Zyleria Planescape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everlaating Tides

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Everlaating Tides Empty Everlaating Tides

Post  Admin Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:42 am

There he was, the silver haired man from the manor up the road. He had come to the glade because there were little in way of people to bother him. Long ago he had left the big towns, left the hustle and bustle. Not just the packed life, but perhaps he had pulled away from people in general. All but the few servants he paid to do things, things he could aswell, but why not help them out with money. He held much, had been the lord of a land, gave it up for a woman that had disappeared. He had searched forver for her, only to be alone. All alone, and now his heart seemed to have taken this, and adopted it as his demeanor. Blue trench sat upon his shoulder, leather make, hanging from his fingers. His elbow curved up in the motion you see those guys in movies do to look devonare', only he simply was holding it. Carefree was the walk, few entered the glade, but you never know what travellers might pass through. He softly inhaled and exhaled, a soft sigh leaving his lips, and seeming to cross his features.

Once his blue eyes had charmed goddess, queens, ladies of all lands with their exotic appeal. They were completely blue where white usually shone on mortals. And his pupils, more exotic of all were sharp cresent moons, and shone platinum almost liquid like. Those hues searched the forest, the admiration of tranquility touching upon them. Verdant forest set like a circular wall around the grassy gladed. Soft blades of grass swayed to a light breeze that moved branches and softly seemed to whisper. The trees were peach, soft white seemed to touch with shades of pink. Peaches were ripening on the branches or fallen to the ground to feed what insects, wildlife, was to be found. He smiled and picked one as he went. The soft sounds of a bubbling brook was in the air, hitting sensitive receptors that were ever alert. it came with the flow of time, a warrior of old. A katana was sheathed at his side, the leather scabbard held the soft ensignia of a Phoenix, as was etched upon the crystilline blade. Dragons biting the others tails, were within the octagonal hilt, worked in platinum.

Softly he moved through the grass, to the wild flowers that grew here. Strange they were, growing in a circle, something they said meant fairy circle. As if the fae creatures might hold reverance to this location. And possibly, faeries were evident and frequent glade occupants, though rarely seen. Only one he had met, Sahra. A soft spoken female, whom laughed to his jokes and listened to his poetry. Yes, he wrote it and read others from every race he could read their language. A soft wind made his blue kimono flutter.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://zyleria.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Everlaating Tides Empty Re: Everlaating Tides

Post  Sam Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:03 am

A single figure detached itself from the fauna that masked her approach. Garbed in a cropped kimono, the woman silently shifted from the thick abscesses of grass and trees that dotted the glade. The Glade was rumored to be the passing endearment of nobles of this land, an opportunity as money she could not pass up. The journey had been hard, few travelers on the road well off enough for her to rob, not wanting to destroy the livelihood of those who struggled much like herself.

But this noble, the one garbed in the blue trench, was one she could not pass the opportunity of. Money like that could see to room and board at a nearby town and with enough left over, hopefully, to see her off with proper supplies. A single wakizashi lay sheathed at her back, praying she would not have to draw the blade for this noble. Fingers slipped down to the bandage that encircled her right thigh, concealed in the folds of it were four throwing daggers, dipped in a potent enough of a concoction to render most mortals temporarily immobilized.

Drawing fourth a single dagger, she stalked through the grasses, sizing up her targeted, looking for bare flesh that she could strike without injuring the man. Robbing a noble was one thing, but severely injuring or murdering one would put her at the headman’s axe far too soon.

Sam

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:53 am

He smiled as a butterfly would alight upon his finger, wings a swriled pink and green. It was like an omen, his family had been well known for their superstitions and omen soothsaying. Ah it was the winds of change that floated upon the air this day. How would be unkown, there was a limit to the power to see such or foretell. He was not strong, just knew the signs. It was his mother whom had done the foretelling, had been a fortune teller before meeting his father. A lord visiting a sooth sayers tent, had been unheard of. But then when the girl was a beauty, and his father a womanizer, it was destiny, one she accepted. So soon the butterfly would again take to the breeze, flowing behind him in a lazy arc.

He was distracted, this his sensitive nose missed her sent, had been upwind rather then down. She was skilled, but even her scent would have alerted him. Then again he was expecting no visitors. This place held few, mostly him and the forest folk. Maybe a fae or two, especially dryads whom skipped in the night around the stream. A stream that was close by, the brook aswell. He sighed, his eyes would hold a deep pain, one so very old. And his face was young, eternally cut off at his youth. His trench fluttered and he was lost in the beauty. Thus she would get close, possiblly enough to do the deed. Or not. His weapon rested upon his side, but his hands were no longer beside it.

Soft sounds would make ears perk, as he knelt looking upon a flowers petals. A tiger lilly, passioatly splashed in vibrant colors. His hand would alight beside it, the other drawn close. Steps silent....to silent for there to be an animal. Only predators, and they rarely bothered a being here.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:24 pm

Keanna movements mirrored his as he moved; silently closing the gap as she moved in for the final strike that would provide her a necessary reprieve from the starvation. Arrogant nobles, never keeping a guard because they thought the darkness of the world could not sully a place such as this. It would be like them to be detached from the cries of their people, as the people struggled from day to day, they laid pampered in their halls, servants at their beck and call.

This noble, would learn the price of his folly if given the opportunity. As he bent to touch the flowers, the moment had struck. With a silent prayer, she hurled the first of her daggers, her fingers instantly snapping down and sliding two more to holster between her knuckles as the first dagger knifed through the air, a whistling mark of the fortune that would ensue.

After all, what was the small pocket change of a noble to aristocracy? To her kind it could feed a family for a year, but to them it was a drop in the bucket. “Lead not my hand into temptation; my blade is the arrow of your justice, my body the shield of your retribution.” She intoned softly; the memorandum of her father’s drilling exercise to school the mind for combat ringing through her head.

Sam

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:38 pm

He smiled as the dagger came, his hand switching and picking the flower, the other moving him, enough to let the dagger fly by. There was no suprise, no arrogant smirk, only cold eyes of this man. This was his refuge from the place that had damned him, had tied him down into a man he never wanted to be. His head looked to her, as he through the flower with the precision she threw the dagger. It was aimed for her ear, between the head and the ears back. And he watched as she came onward.

More daggers like the first, and all lined with a bitter smell, poison no doubt. He would keep the space between them, givng only light cracks in his defence. " Come then and let us dance. I would fear for your life, I give no quarter. If you lose, and I let you live, you will be my slave. And mine alone." He charged fast, and attacked, it was a strike, but not at her, instead a force of wind would slam at her, his skills. And as he moved his right hand lightly, a collar of silver chains would appear, he planned to have her.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:13 pm

She snarled in fury as the dagger missed, infuriated that a noble had heard her. How? The question blazed through her mind. How had this pompous noble known I was there? Despite the original cast missing its mark, Keanna threw the other two daggers she had drawn. Her left hand pulling her tamo from the folds of her kimono as her right hand snapped back, unbarring her wakizashi from its sheath as she dashed for the man.

That was when the wall of air struck out, catching her off her guard, but her reflexes took over as she rolled backwards, hand springing once again to her feet. “Slavery? You dare?” She demanded, anger causing her to flick the protective casing from the tamo. “Assassination was never my style, but for you, I will revert to my old ways.”

It was her turn to charge against him, her wakizashi swinging outwards in a wild mid blow meant to bring up his guard, the tamo’s nightshade coated blade driving up from underneath, intent on the man’s ribs.

Sam

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:00 am

His mouth turned into a smile, he knew well this would incite her to more. Had counted on it, and would either die here of hold her as slave. He did not use the wind this time, merely let the collar catch the wakazashis blade. His other hand would lower a light rod, around two in diamater, and three foot long. Blue was the color, and vibranium the make. It took the blow, and he smiled, for it absorbed the kinetic force.

He crouched fast, and brought his foot and shin part to sweep her leg. " You are the one attacking me here in my peacefull retreat." His face screamed emotionless rage. " Assassinate me if you can, but if you fail. I will take you as my slave. Or you can kneel before me and put those lips to better use." He knew he was messing with fire.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:30 am

Actions would speak louder the on this day, he was fast, but her father had taught her to be faster. Her feet swept from the ground as she leapt over him, a feat impossible for a true human as she flipped delicately to land behind him, glancing down at his crouched form. “You’ll have to move faster then that if you want to catch me." Came her words with a smirk. "Fool, if you had not moved my first cast would of rendered you paralyzed for the moment, and then I would have been on my way…with your money.”

Sighing, she brought her sword up into a guard, her tamo held low to thrust if given the opportunity. “I will be no man’s slave, I will die before then.” She knew she still had one more throwing dagger, could feel the familiar press of its shrouded metal in the gauze that wrapped her leg. “I came here with no intent to kill, but I can not let you leave here alive now.”

“You delight in the enslavement of others, and for that there is no redemption for you. On my father’s sword, I will protect the lives of others from you. The other poor that have you preyed on due to the position of power, another corrupted noble abusing others when he has no right.”

Sam

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:27 am

He would laugh, noting well her skills at evading his moves. But nothing showed on his features. As he turned and looked to her, his eyes peircing her to her soul. " If I had let your dagger hit, then how could I know you? Just let you walk off with money, not rightly earned, and you preach to me like your some saint." Another laugh, this one deep from his chest.

" I would rather not enslave you, not see you dead. But you have threatened my life. And like you said, only one of us will walk away, or one and a subdued other. Slavery is not my forte. I gave up being King for this Nation. So that the Nation could make its own choices. If you are poor and needy, then cry to them. Let them sqabble over how to help, and in the ned not decide. I have had enough of such. Sitting back while others died or worse. They wanted a puppet king, I am no mans puppet." He would say, his hand moving through motions, and finally a large gust of wind would push at her. Also smaller currents would work at undoing her clothes. Yes, he was very honored to fight her, and it shone in those bright eyes.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:55 am

“Pity, I am going to regret killing you. I never spoke of myself as a saint; I merely do what I must to survive. You speak to me of rightly earned? Being born into money makes it anymore rightly earned then what I have done? I regret that I must steal to survive, but I do what I must…you try to put that collar on me and I will cut those fool hands off.”

She was angered by his mocking tone and irritating laugh. These brooding thoughts were silenced when instincts took over as he began to weave strange patterns through the air. Believing this her opportunity she leapt forward, only to be caught full on by the gust that had been conjured.

“Damn!” She cursed, as she rebounded off the gust, skidding roughly across the ground in a groan of pain before flipping back to her feet, ignoring the minor winds he was using to pry at her clothes. Those could be dealt with later; survival and freedom were the foremost thoughts in her mind. Wincing, she dispersed her weight, blood dripping down the back of her left leg where bare skin had met ground.

Hunger made this a fight of desperation, already weakened by near fasting from her trip this far out with lack of provisions, she could ill afford to fight him for long. Forcing her mind to shut out the pain along the back of her legs, she leapt forward again, swinging recklessly with her sword for his chest as she made a desperate cast with the tamo straight for his legs.

Sam

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:41 am

He smiled as she had been placed back, and waited for her reaction. She was talking and he would barely reply, perhaps pushing her on. This would be no fun unless she fought. He was playfull in a death like situation, perhaps because he had stopped fearing death long ago. More so that he had once tried to seek it. Had went into the wastes around this nation and fought like a man possessed. But in that time, he had also learned to survive things. His manipulation over elements was nothing to scoff at. That smiled never left the lips. No never did his spirit want to break hers, but she had spoken of killing. If he was looking for death now, he showed it not. Instead his power over wind would work at her clothes more, shredding like razorblades and cool enough to chill. He himself stopped moving.

He waited for the strike of the wkazashi and met it with the collar, which turned into a telesopic staff, with a single click. Its length taking on the other weapon of hers aswell with a parry, it had cut his clothes though, and sliced hairs. He could not play. Instead he would make a pie appear on a branch. Its smell driving its mouth watering aroma. He played many cards, many. " Ok, no collar, be my guard. No need to kneel, but I can if you wish me too. And kiss those other lips."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:12 am

Her beautiful features flooded with cold fury, unrestrained now. His taunting had finally struck a nerve. She brought a knee snapping up, cruelly aiming for the groin as she reversed the stroke of the wakizashi to bring the pommel of the sword arcing for the side of his head. The kimono in tatters, fluttered away, but she didn’t heed it, fury impairing her thought.

“You would have had better luck with the collar.”

Sam

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:32 am

Many would think he would move back and dodge that way, instead he would move in, using the weapon to switch the hit to the side. And getting real close to make the slice miss. His body was next to hers, so very close. His hand kept the bo staff to block what little he could. His leg was between her leg, now she had struck. And his knee would play with that area, his hand cupped her breast, and his lips met hers. Kissing her with a soft kiss. If the blade would not strike her arm would, hit his shoulder with force. And bruise him. " Yum."

The wind would curl around her lightly, and hold her to him, as he kissed her deeply, carefull she did not bite his tongue. But his one hand would smack her backside lightly, the soud echoing. He was still ready, even though he was addicted from first kiss, taste.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:45 am

She struggled against him, trying to elbow and knee him since he had closed the gap. Her left hand falling down to grab her throwing dagger still concealed in the folds of the gauze. Dropping her sword, she slipped the throwing dagger free, slipping her arm around to him to kiss him back as she brought the throwing dagger up.

Its blade glinted as it arced for his side, her mind praying the blade even grazed the flesh. The opportunity most likely being her last, trying her best not to scream as she felt his knee.

Sam

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:06 pm

He smiled as she struggled, her knee and elbow not gaining much. Though her knee movment possibly added his knee rubbing her there more. It would be a sensation for sure, rubbing over her other lips, lightly opening them. He heard the sword drop, but knew it would not be that easy. So his one hand, would raise her leg as they kissed. Suprised she had kissed him back, even if to get close. His hand stayed uponn her thigh, keeping her leg up. He loved the feel of her. " Be mine." He whispered as her dagger cut through his shirt, and lightly into his skin.

He tensed, but still kissed on, the wounds plattlets pushing the poison out on the cellular level. But it still stung, and her strike was getting deeper. Still he did not stop her but lightly, wind keeping the wound not fatal. His hand once on her breast would caress her cheek softly, as he kissed her with passion and lust.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:48 am

She continued to struggle against him, definitely trying to move away. Her own body was betraying itself, beginning to succumb to base emotions that rippled through her body. Defeat was rampant in her mind, the dagger having failed to affect him as she had hoped. Forcing herself out of the kiss, she glared into his eyes.

“How did that dagger not affect you? No one has ever shrugged off something like that; you should be sprawled in the dirt unable to move at the moment.” Fear, and a sense of awe…as well as slight attraction, no, her mind told her, only intrigue, were trickling through her mind as she studied him intently.

Sam

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:56 am

He smiled as she struggled but his grip was like a vice, hard and unforgiving. Not to much, but her struggles made it worse for her. His hair was disheaved, but those eyes peirced hers. He seen the rage in her eyes, and smiled. It was not cocky, but actually tender. He did not want her as a slave, actually enjoyed her distraction from his drull life.

" Hello, miss assassin, I am me, bold god, mysterious breeze." He mummbled in a confusing lot of bull, just to play with her more. " Actually Poison is pushed out by my immune system, in a matter that voids even fast acting. I love you used just a non leathal on me." He did not let her go, but also his eyes never left hers. " Had i been a normal Noble, you would have had me on that ground. But now...." He kissed her deeply, this time following her if she tried to break it. Then he did after a long time, that would leave one breathless but not him. " Defeat, say it, and honor yourself. I will aswell, if you give me what I want, not slavery, but something else."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:20 am

She attempted to struggle against the kiss, resigning to the kiss when her best efforts failed. “The only honor to the defeated is death; there is no honor in surrender. My father died for his honor, leaving me alone in this world. I will not cede my own honor and shame his sacrifice. Kill me if you wish, but I will not admit defeat.” Her chin had a defiant tilt to it, a stark refusal to bend to the will of others.

If only she could reach the tamo, but if wishes came as easily as that, she would of never been in this predicament. Her father would still be alive and she would not be an assassin or even a thief.

Sam

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:02 pm

He pulled away and looked serious, as he just about slapped her. Her words were maybe her peoples thinking, but to waste ones life, was stupid to him. " Fine then don't give up. Lets call this a tie, if not say you won. But I will not kill or enslave you. Its not may way." He growled loudly, his draconic nature wanted to knock some sense into her. " I am sorry your father died, I know such well. Mine died in battle, all for some stupid grudge another man held for the land and title."

He looked at her defiant pose and it did turn him on, so he would shake his head. Why did he meet crazy women? Why never the type whom listened to reason. But he loved her defiance. " Work for me?" His hand free, played with her nipples, both one at a time. Then slipped between her legs and played with her there, down between her thighs. And kissed her neck. " As mu guardian"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:31 am

She struggled against him further, her eyes narrowing on him. Tears streaked at the sides of her eyes, “My father died because his own friend decided he no longer wished to fight for the losing side. He lead my father, and over six hundred men to their something far worse then their deaths. My father betrayed, tortured, and then executed all because someone no longer had the courage to uphold the freedom of the land. That sound like a stupid grudge against another man?”

“Those ‘stupid’ little grudges can turn into a transgression against your very people if allowed. I grew up in a village where half the children were orphans because their mothers either died in childbirth to them or were raped and murdered once the garrison revolted against the monarch, hoisting the traitor’s banner.”

Sam

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:26 am

He threw her away from him, as she spoke, they all held some story did they not. He could not sit there and fix this worlds problems and did not want to. He donated money for orphens, fed these people whom ruled themselves. He made sure she was far away, extremelly from the weapons. Melting them in his rages flames, that seemed to echo in his eyes. He ripped off the precious coin bag she was after and threw it to infront of her.

And more then that, he would throw his coat to her, for her to cover up. " There thats what you wanted, feed the people like I do with the riches some dead man left me. A memory of this place I don't need." He bent down, and healed the grass burned when he melted the blades, and a flower gre fo that he planted. His eyes watching her. He left her wkazashi, and other weapon. Pushing them to her with wind.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:38 am

She gasped in shock as she was thrown away, landing roughly she skidded across the ground again with a small groan. Her eyes followed him intently, a slight respect in her eyes. She tentatively took the coin bag, looking at it briefly.

With an angry growl, she took the coin bag and threw it directly for his face, ignoring his coat as she got up and stalked off. “Keep your stupid money, you and it can go burn in hell!” She shouted behind her, emotions boiling just at the edge, a dangerous explosion of fury looming behind her eyes. Then she stopped, recalling she had left her weapons behind, where he had pushed them on the ground over to her. Turning around, she kept her arms crossed, as she stared at him, not wanting to approach her weapons just yet.

Sam

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:59 am

He moved faster then the wind and was before her, his hands not touching her, but one holding the coin purse. His lips would be upon hers for but a moment, but long enough to taste her. He would not smile, though he was asking her to hit him. He needed no weapons.

" Hell Princess, it wants me worse then you want to play heroine for people." His muscles would shift, rippling within tight sking and shirt. " You want to earn the money, then fight me fair, no robbing. I will play. Or earn your way as my companion, helping me help those you fight for." His hand dropped the money, and it would de materialize into dust.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:09 am

She blinked at him in confusion. “And being your companion would entail what?” She did not want to fight him again after that display. No matter what speed she held, her advantage laid in surprise. There was no way she could overcome someone with his power toe to toe.

“And as long as it means I will not have to hurt or steal from anyone who can not take fully care of themselves. I do not like stealing from the poor, or having to intimidate them.”

Sam

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:22 am

HIs innate to the wind would make his kimono appear, he would wrap it around her form, hidding her parts uncovered. And he would sigh, he wanted her. But this would be more important, nor did she seem to get his words or heart. He would never have her strike out at the poor, nor someone whom was without skills to fight back. His eyes glowed as he looked to her.

" It would mean you live with me, though not the way you may be thinking. Anything like that is your choice." His hands would lightly move over his arms, as he healed her attack finally. " And if you think I would have you do as you say, it will give you time to get to know the real me. "
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum