Zyleria Planescape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World New, A Love through Time.

2 posters

Go down

A World New, A Love through Time. Empty A World New, A Love through Time.

Post  Admin Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:06 am

It was here in Zyleria a place once only open to the ancient races of a verse far away. Built by the gof of good Kazart, the same that Zazie was preistess of. That the mirror Twin Towers were set up, a place gifted to the Lovers Kataryn anf Kace Evros. Here upon a land of Various races living together to form a union stronger then time. This was a land that flourished through ages, its rulers have been in love for awhile now. Loving eachother and the people that they guard and protect from the trials of time itself.

Lord Kace was strolling the gardens outside the palace, his shirt a silk, blue in hue, and his pants a royal blue. His black hair flowed froma gentle wind, and his golden eyes held the predatory iris of the Lupin race he was related to. His tan skin a contrast to his wifes pale. But then her skin was smooth and so unflawed, while his held scars from war current and not. Upon his back was his large weapon, the broadsword he wore, though hardly used other then in training. A smile sat on his lips as he had finally married Kataryn, their wedding one grand and special.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://zyleria.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A World New, A Love through Time. Empty Re: A World New, A Love through Time.

Post  Kataryn Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:28 am

Kataryn was in the middle of the garden, her hair blonde hair pulled back loosely revealing her long elven ears. She was humming as she walked on the reflecting pool that laid there surrounded by pink and orange flowers that came from the closest thing she ever called a homeland. The water raised flickering at her fingers. She always seemed like a water nymph, constantly drawn to any water. This place was her favorite as she hated being indoors.

She sensed her lord and mate as he entered. Their bond was strong, stronger with each passing year. She was constantly reminded of their differences whenever a person or noble from a neighboring land visited, they would stare. She was small and frail looking, as always. Her silvery-blue eyes sparkled like water, her lips a soft pink. She turned, her soft blue and lilac skirts spinning with her, she had a off the shoulder thin white shirt on, the bells on her the ankles of her leather boots making a chiming noise. She smiled at him, she always seemed free, so innocent. Her eyes were filled with warmth as her eyes were on him, her heart pounding, it was if she fell in love with him all over again each time she saw him.

Kataryn

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:14 am

Kaces' yellow eyes would connect with his loves, her eyes a wonder of the worlds their own. Silver, and blue, shimmering eyes that made heart skip or race when they fell upon his. His eyes traced her lithe form, and the water she strode upon. Always water, or perhaps even the forests grasps for his elven wife. She truely loved being free and he had built this place so she could escape the walls that seemed a constant reminder of his duty. He loved the people and would never enjoy their pain, and even helped them in their hardships. He had built the town beside them, worked now on the house that would council the discussions of peace or other to the Many lands. Since Zazie was not far away, taking over after Vash gave her the throne, they were always needing a place to meet and store the goods brought through trade. All merchants were welcome, the only not were death Merchants and slave, he would have no slavery in the lands.

Kat brought a goofy grin to his lips, always did, he was so unprepared for the beauty, and poise of his wife. She held the elements in her hands like she did his heart, making each move to the beat she chose. He came upon her, next to her lithe, yet toned form, and kissed those pink lips. Tender kiss of the married couple they were, mixed with passion of the lovers still lost in eachother. His hand looped her waist, the other ran through her hair. " Kat, how are you this day my love?" He had not seen her since they woke this morning, his job calling for most the noon.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kataryn Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:45 am

"I am well my love. Is everything going smoothly today?" She always had to remind herself to breath within his presence, especially in his arms, he was her weakness. Kataryn was bored. She wasn't tutoring children today, a pastime - no - passion for her. She seemed calm with children, especially the outcasts. She never looked down upon anyone, they were all her equals. Even those whom would be considered lowest of beings, she would call Lord or Lady. But, this was her students day of rest, as she always made sure after they experimented with their sorcery or to be warriors in the castle. She smiled at her husband and placed her hand on his cheek and the other around his neck, her body pressed against his. She had missed him, even in his sleep he was restless. She could already tell he was tired, her Kace.

Kataryn

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:19 pm

" Everything is fine, just more council time, taking petitions, hearing what was needed from whom. Long day, but better with you now. I left Hector in charge of the deligations and negotiations from the srrounding lands. He is a skilled advisor." He smiled to her, it was again the smile of a lucky man, whom held such a great wife. She meant so much to him and without her he would hold no heart at all. Arm would wrap around her waist, drawing her all against him. And the other caressed her cheek, softly, lovingly. Alot had changed in their life, all but their love and the fire of their desires.

Muscles relaxed to her touch, and his lips would meet hers. " We are leaving for awhile. I have made things ready, and left Lillian in charge of your duties, and Hector for mine. But, we need to go for a few. The people are doing fine. I want to take you somewhere." He smiled and kissed her neck lightly. " Something you might like." He teased her with the unknown. Kace still held an eye for adventure...and suprises.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kataryn Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:37 pm

She raised a thin eyebrow looking up at him, but smiled loving her body against his, it was as if he was made for her, she fit perfectly against him. She leaned her head in his hand as he stroked her cheek. Although many would see her calm and peaceful without him, she was actually broken away from him, even during the few hours during the day, her emotions for him like that were the same since the day they met...

Her face showed for a moment a slight bit of confusion as he spoke. She was surprised he put Lillian in charge, she still thought of him as the young girl growing into her own way when she first met her. She was the closest thing she had ever had to a child, she had the look on her face as if trying to deny she was grown. True, Lillian was always wise before her time, but she knew Lillian was a wondrous teacher.

"Well, be sure to have Hector away from Lillian. I think she is showing interests in him," she laughed lightly as she paused. "You just want to take me away and hold me hostage all for yourself don't you?" She knew her husband well enough that he always wanted to do that. She was curious as to where he wanted to take her. "When do we leave?"

Kataryn

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:51 am

He laughed as her brow raised, she did not hold nothing back, ever. And he knew much about what was on her mind, a closeness they had held since that magical meeting. Kataryn the lovely Elven Goddess and Elemental master. He was her husband, and vice versa there was nothing but an equality shared between them. He listened always to her and she led the people with her heart, a soft heart that felt their pain. Something a Queen did, but she was more to them a freind, sister, daughter, and his lover. He was the one whom had to be hard, whom had to make sure things ran, to exact justice in its entirety. But that was him, and she was his world.

True Lillian was his neice, but also was it true that as time went, Lillian had followed Kat, like a mother and Daughter. She would always be Vashs, daughter, but he did spoil her like her real father. There was no time that he did not look around the palace and find the duo of ladies walking through the palace talking, or through the streets and talking to the people. Lillian could handle things for the children, there were sometimes she seemed one more then not. Always laughing and playing tricks, and feeling the pains. He watched over her as he did his wife, always trying to give them safety and loveing air.

His hand would make some cases appear, their clothes for a good week had been added to the carriage that waited not far away. " When you say good bye to Lillian, and I go kick Hectors ass, so he knows not to bother her." He gave a fatherly toned ranting. " We will be gone for a week, so if you have leeson plans, Lillian might need to know." Oh yes, it was time for him to steal her away, like he used to back in another world.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kataryn Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:39 pm

Kataryn was more of a hands on queen, as ever denying she was one as well. She would walk with the 'commoners.' It was common knowledge she was the daughter of a elven merchant, although many did not know of her mother who was a full elemental - a djinn. Although her husband had fashioned the castle to be open, everyone knew she would rather be on the streets than in the walls. The current head of the military despised her going out as she took it as her duty to watch Kat, a another stresser - in both of the womens lives.

Kataryn smiled nodding seeing the carriage. She was excited. When was last they went away together? She couldn't recall. She laughed when she saw the bags. "I hope someone other than you packed for me" she said with a wink and left to go say farewell to the students who were in class for that day under Lillian. She hopped to the palace, her hops far apart as she let the air carry her great distances. She went down the corridors to a solarium and green house styled room that contained elemental and mage workings. The room was always lit. She hugged every student that was inside and playfully threatened them if the room wasn't in contact she wouldn't come back to teach them. Lillian would laugh at the empty threat. She had only seen her aunt loose her cool once, and it cost them the stables alone last time. She gave her last year students the order to tutor the young ones while she was gone, and to tie up Lilly if she was bratty. She noticed her nieces gears turn in her head as the young woman changed to a green color with red hair, a inside joke between her and Kataryn.

She waved goodbye as she walked back down to where the carriage was. She was stopped by a young boy who heard his lady was leaving and demanded a hug. She laughed and hugged him. She was so close to them all. She wouldn't have this if not for her Kace. If not for his brother and his mate. She told him to go on before Lilly caught him, or worse the boys elder sister.

She waited for him now and pulled off her cloak, her thin dress swaying in the gentle breeze.

Kataryn

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:27 am

Kace smiled to her and would hold her for a moment before they parted ways to run last minute errands. " I picked out my favorite undergarments, and Sakura picked out a few of the dresses, she had just got in from visiting his brother and Sauna. But their neice wished them well. Finding Kataryn at the last, after she was hugging the boy. Sakura sauntered up, a smile on her lips. " Kace keeping you tied in the room Auntie. I never see you travel alot anymore, so thought time to visit. I already talked to him, said your going for awhile. So i will wait. Maybe tese Lillian."

Kace was there, back in the throne room as he locked them doors, no need for anyone there, Hector used the audience room for meetings when they were gone. He set the guards and refused a few more. He talked to Hector about what needed done the most, and to house any dignitaries in the west wing of the palace and see to them. Then he warned the boy about Lillian and any ill intiensions of holding her at night without love in his heart. He was serious and the air charged with the energy of it. His eys peirced the man, and did not dim in energy, until he spoke about loving her, truthfully Kace felt, and slapped the mans shoulder. " Take it slow, or I'll kick both your asses. Hers especially. I don't need her beating me in making future Eros'." He laughed as the man turned red and then stammered. As Kace left he saluted, and agreed. Setting up meetings with the council to discuss things.

As Kace came back, it seemed Kataryn and Sakura was talking. He wrapped an arm around his wife, his lovely wife. And kissed her cheek.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kataryn Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:27 am

She placed her hand over his, his hands would always find a way on her body somehow and she relished it. Her beloved husband, mate, soul, king and best friend. She was ready to go and smiled at him. As she climbed into the carriage, she paused, allowing him to see her rear almost eye level to him and set him images in his head, images that she wanted and softly moaned at her own imagery as she climbed in fully, and sat down.

She pulled a blanket on her lap, waiting impatiently, wanting to know where they were going.

Kataryn

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:57 pm

Sakura wished them well and hugged her auntie Kat, and set off to find Lillian. She was always moving around, a trait she must have picked up from her mother. Fiery red locks laid over her iced blue eyes as she gave a last look. Those were definetly a trait of her fathers, and peirced just as deeply into the soul. She smiled, and continued on. He loved the touch of his wife, it could be both lovingly tender and the kind that brought one into bliss. As her rear was in eye level, and her images were let loose upon his mind and body, he smiled. Quickly before she moved her would bite her left cheek gently. Then lightly smack the other, a laugh and moan placed together. She left him hard ater her veiws.

The inside of the carriage was large and roomy, the couch would seat six and the table down, it couls make a good sized bed. Sheets and pillows were stored away for this, but not needed unless they wanted to sleep or have fun on the way. He sat across from her, the curtains open to allow in the wind. He tapped the front and his driver would take them to the place he had set into the mans mind. The only guards they took were her personal, and Simmons, the weaponsmaster. But they would not be allowed into the place. He smiled at his wifes immpatience, and knew she would rather walk there.

His hand would moved the blanket over his lap aswell, none could see them, and none would look in. His hand rested upon hers, fingers entwining. Kace loved Kataryn, and kissed her deeply.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kataryn Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:03 am

Kataryn was lost in his kiss. She was excited that they were going away. She knew he'd been up to something the past few days. She ran her fingers through his silken hair, it had been years since they first met that beautiful summer day and they both were still madly in love, as the day they met. It was as she pulled back from their kiss did she noticed the coach of the cabin. It was exquisite and she couldn't help but think naughtily, her face flushed with her thoughts.

"Where are we going my Kace?"

Kataryn

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:04 am

Kace watched her, and smiled as her face flushed. He cleared his throat, and glad the magic was in play of sound. For things he said were for her ears alone. " My Love Kat, we are going to a place I found in my searching. It is a exclusive glade, for us. It has a tie to this planets elements, all of them. Not to mention the races tied to the elements aswell. Abundant flows all the elementd, even the ether and plasma of the heavens. Left over from when the God here made this land for his family and friends. " He wrapped an arm around her as the other snuck up her shirt to her bare breasts, and kneaded one.

He looked around and spoke to his love. " Um while we wait, I made some additions to this carriage." He smiled as he hit a button and their set became a bed. And several drawers opened up, reveiling some leather straps. A collar and a leash. " Thats as kinky as it got. He was proper, and loved her. He laid beside her and kissed her deeply.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kataryn Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:20 am

Her eyes lit up when he mentioned all the elements, a glade of serenity.... something that seemed untouched and feral still by how he made it sound. "It sounds perfectly wonderful my love!" She clapped excitedly, her childishness showing through her bouncing as she clapped. She made a soft purr as he kneaded her. He always did that before he was up to something....

She went wide eyed as their seat moved into a bed clinging to him briefly. As drawers opened up she crawled curiously over to them and looked inside. She couldn't help but pull out a blindfold as he pulled her back to the bed as he pulled her into a kiss. She had learnt a few tricks since marrying him, and her soft innocent clothing changed into a leather corset and thong while he was distracted into the kiss, her shoes becoming knee high and heeled, her arms and hands covered to her elbow in fingerless leather gloves. She grinned in their kiss as she placed her hand between them, and stroked him purring nipping at his mouth.

Kataryn

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:40 am

It was true her kisses always left him breathless and melted of body and mind. Years together they had spent in blliss, hard at work. Now they were free to express themselfves, and no longer work for others. Not that she did not still visit her sister in law and help with the twins. But he knew they could relax in eachothers arms days gone by. With no bothering them, or even the shadows sneaking in to bother them. He smiled happily into the kiss.

Eyes opened wide as he seen her change in attire to something more intimate, a thing they did time to time to make their animal sides come out fully. Like their first sex, all the intensity of that had remained in their happy marriage. His brow raised as he looked to her. " Katten? What are you up too." His hand still kneaded her breast, while she stroked him he moaned. He pulled on her nipple while awaiting her responce, his lips kissing her neck, and ear, her spots he had learned. Her purrs got him hard and he was bulging beside her, his other hand spanked her ass.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kataryn Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:21 am

She growled and grabbed the leather cords with the winds tying him up as she blindfolded him and stripped him of his clothing quickly and pinned him down on his back and nipped at his chest and abdomen. She tisked her husband for touching her. She wanted to see how far she could push him before he ripped the cords. He never was one to control her, least never did he try. She stroked him and nibbled his ear as her other hand was drawing circles all over him with a soft feather.

Kataryn

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:42 am

As she growled he knew something was comming and was soon tied, he looked around then back to her. Well untill the blindfold came on and he was blind to her, in a way. He held powers, but he would not cheat, he loved his wifes aggressive side that was equal to his own at times. He laid there, his cock hardening fully. It was there for her to do with as she wanted, hard and errect his length was throbbing. " Kat, your a pain." He smiled as his head went back in a moan under her nipps. The drawing caused the same pleasure and a loud moan. His erection standing up and looking like the mast of a ship. " Oh, Kat, yes."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kataryn Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:05 am

She leaned in her lips brushing over his collar bone and slowly licked him with the tip of her tongue to his ear where she nibbled on his lobe. She whispered her hot air warming his ear "Of course I am, Lord Kace" she grinned as she said that. He hated it when she called him that and rain the feather down over his hardness as she moved down over him. She grabbed a cock ring and slid it down him to the end of his base, just keep him from cumming so soon on her. As she did this, her nails scraped down his chest. She nibbled on his cocks tip with her warm moist lips flicking his tip with her tongue.

Kataryn

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:59 am

He would grimace as she called him by title. She knew what buttons to push, and he on her. They were a great couple. He watched as she placed on the ring, a brow raised in question. He knew sometimes she made him so excited, but then she held a sexual prowess of a godess she was. He moaned as she licked the tip with her tongue. Moaning her name. Her nails getting the muscles trailed to ripple in pleasure. He let his hand slid to her breast and play with it, as he could.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down