Zyleria Planescape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zia Tosh Raemwas

Go down

Zia Tosh Raemwas Empty Zia Tosh Raemwas

Post  Admin Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:59 am

It was here in the land of the Shadowed Obelisk that he had come to be born, a warrior like his father. Though he was far from the cool headed type, some had once took him for. Lots had changed in this mans life, and for both good and bad. Here he stood upon the walls of this cities boundry. Away from the looming Ebony colored Obelisk. Its shadow looming like the other in his life. His father, the man was good with family, but others he let walk over him, when they should be punished. He never understood why his father took the easy way of turning his cheek if someone did something against him. His trench floated behind him as the wind took on his mood, its rippling rage beating the outside area. Not in turmoil, nor too strong to impede or destroy the farmers and those that worked the land outside the city. But enough that guards on the walls would shift their veiw in his direction. Long has it been since any but this boys father so worked up a squall to make them shift behind some cover or fall.

It was not his intention to hurt them, nor would any harm befall this land in his mood. But he was far from the kind Prince they knew. Ammona had returned to her lands for awhile, leaving him to watch this lands events unfold. Raist would place a hand upon the wall, and await the presence he felt moving through the wind he controllled. She was never far, a part of him, yet another being entirely. " Come Zia, I know you are there."

She would materialize, a young girl, no more then Sakuras age was before the Birthing of Obelisk. She looked no more then ten, and her attitude shifting between that and adult. She was ageless, more then even Vash. " Hello Raist. Silly. Stop pestering the guards. Or I shall spank you like the boy you are." Even with the tone, she looked small and innocent. Holding a smile like it was a babies blanket for her soul. " Tell me again, why you are so restless."
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://zyleria.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Zia Tosh Raemwas Empty Re: Zia Tosh Raemwas

Post  Admin Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:00 am

He sighed as he watched her, that childlike act was not amusing him this day. Sure she could make him laugh with it, but now she was getting on his nerves. And it showed as his eyes flashed and narrowed. " Spank me then. Or would you rather I be father Zia? I seen you watching him." He laughed lightly, she was as bad as Vashs' own element for looking to the King. He shook his head, but knew he was pushing the line with bringing up such matters to her. She was not understanding at all. And soon he would feel that wrath in the form of condensed air striking him like someone using a switch on him. He stood there and took it, realizing there was little effort in it for now.

" You great ass, you will never rule if you act like a little boy." She shook her head, " And no helping you will I." SHe crossed her arms under her breasts and looked away. She 'pft' him, and would stick her tongue out again. " Men, all thinking with the hair on their chests." She spoke to him before sitting on the wall. Her small form floating up, ass softly meeting stone. " So we will train. Use the power, Or I will kill you." She smiled and bent, kissing his cheek. Like she had told him she loved him. The threat though was real. " Field now. Or be thrown there."

He would jump beside her, and smile. " Fine." His wings came into being as he floated down to the training feild. Its runed encryptions keeping in the powers they would unleash to only its hundred foot diameter.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:00 am

As he stood there his muscles would ripple was his trench would shift into liquid and absorb into his skin. Leaving him in leather pants and a silk shirt, form fit and blue. His eyes watched her decsend, coming down like a small whirling dervish. He knew she was deadly, and held little back when she was in her moods. But he would not back down, no, not Raist Evros Darkfire. " I have waited for this. Last time you broke my rib. I win. I spank you like the spoiled Princess you are to your kind. I swear this, upon my title." He would move, taking his defensive stance, and tapping into his powers, and those of the Obelisk had given him. By the Gods he would punish her for hurting him.

She would nod, accepting it. Her form taking that of a warrioress, wrapped in the shining armor of wind itself. Knowing it was his affinity element, and hindered his use of it. Let him show her this power he had been working on. Let him show her the man he would become, when he came from the shadow of his father. A shadow that would soon be fading. She felt his heart, felt everything and cried. A noble man, like his son. But he would be welcomed into Obelisk Major.

His blade appeared, black blade, forged from the heart of the land, he held it in firm grip. The hilt was double cresent moons. The handle wrapped in leather, and he would hold it, white knuckled, as he freed his mind. Dance with death.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:01 am

[quote author=Vash Darkfire link=topic=4406.msg38313#msg38313 date=1261654046]
Zia smiled as her body grew into a womans, her hair the finest gold And her outfit the same, over almost see through white undergarments. She gave no smile as she readied her bow, and arrow notched for use. She would know if he came close, she would be on the defense. But for now, this range, he was hers. " Come warrior, show your mistress the power she gives you." Her lips the soft pink. Her concentration pulled the wind to speed to him, and arrow soon following as the string twanged.

Zia Tosh Raemwas BORIS%20VALLEJO%20-%20LUIS%20ROYO%20-%20FANTASY%20ART%20ARCHER%20GIRL%20IN%20WATER
[/quote]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum