Zyleria Planescape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A talk with Lillian

Go down

A talk with Lillian Empty A talk with Lillian

Post  Admin Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:00 am

Vash-

Vash would be waiting on his daughter, his form leaning up against the door frame. He was 9'8 and the frame had been modified around eleven. Muscles seemed to be relaxed as he waited for his daughter, and smiled. Lillian was a Princess like the rest of his daughters. She seemed easier to talk to aswell, and he liked that. She asked questions, but did not push him to answer like the others. Questions like wheres Mom? And more, he found hard to answer, he was not keeping tabs on his wife. Nor would he play jealous fool, she knew better then to fuck around, not cause he was mean, but.. Who fucken knew anymore. He sighed, thought having slipped back to that place that caged men, made their lives hell.

HIs iced hues, looked for his daughter, coming down the main stairs, which she had to. From her room with Sakura, her little sister, not blood, but never less love. Same with him and her, his little apple, Princess. He smiled and laughed lightly, scarring a maid, whom looked at him like he was crazy. He bowed. " Sorry, one of those days." He appologized to her.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://zyleria.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A talk with Lillian Empty Re: A talk with Lillian

Post  Admin Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:01 am

Lillian-

Lillian was playing with her sister until a maid poked her head in the room and was bowed to being told that she was being looked for. She smiled sweetly and stood up kissing her young sisters head and pulled her dark locks into a ribbon off her sisters looking glass. She was young yes, and knew she might not have been of this family by blood, but to her that was just a word now. Her sisters were here sisters as her father was her father. Same as any other family.

She wandered into her fathers study puzzled as to him not being in there and went down the main stairs down to the first floor taking two at a time. She hear her fathers voice and smiled, she had hoped he wasn't in a dark mood today. He seemed so troubled lately. catching site of him finally she dipped into a curtsy and then ran up to him and hugged him. "Hello father!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:01 am

Vash-

He smiled at his young daughter, and picked her up in a big hug. Carefull to place his forearm under her backside so she want just hanging in the air. She always lit his face and heart. He smiled as he held her there, his hand caressing her cheek, as the other did her beautiful silky hair. She had grown so much since the toddler he found in that destroyed ands disease ridden town. His little Angel, like all hs daughters. Each got the same amount of love from his heart, a Devil with a heart a parodox. " Hi Lill, how are you?" He asked in a soft tone. His face kept its softness.

He let her down, she was too old to be carried around, though sometimes he tried. He slipped her a small wrapped candy, as he looked to her. Iced hues softened. " Lets take a walk hun."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:02 am

Lillian-

Lillian smiled brightly up at her father. She was never to old for hugs or being held by him, ok, she admitted it, she liked being spoiled by him, and her sisters felt the same way. She squealed at the candy and thanked him. " I'm doing good Father, are you ok? You seem upset. " She was concerned. She had a feeling something was off with him, although she couldn't place it. She unwrapped the candy and put the wrapper in a fold of her skirts and walked along side of him. Her green eyes sparkled, she adored when she had one on one time with her father, of course, the candy made it a lot better right now too. She moved to the right side of him as they walked making a rather unprincess like sucking sound with the candy in her mouth, mmm orange flavored. Her favorite!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:02 am

Vash-

He smiled at her and started leading them down the hall, and through the palace. It was beside the Obelisk, rather built around it. Here and there were paintings and statues of the Royal family, things from their Homeworld. He laughed lightly as she sucked on the candy, he knew to get her favorite, or he would hear no end to it. But she was a sweet girl, one he could talk to and she seemed to have the answers, maybe it was her powers of Empathy, or perhaps something else. " I need to talk to you about a few things." His hand stroked through her hair and then found hers. His engulging and holding hers. It was a light hold, but spoke volumes.

" About Scarlett, I do not know where she is. I have nothing else I can say on it. And I will not sugar coat it." His eyes flashed lightly wet and slight anger mixed, like in his inner emotions. " But still not what I wanted to talk about. I just need to talk to you about." He sighed lightly, and softly squeezed her hand. " Whats been on your mind?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:03 am

Lillian-

She nodded when her father said that he wished to talk with her and held his hand as they walked. She didn't have to look at him to know that he was angered about Scarlett. It was easy to tell, sadly it was obvious to most who were close to him. She looked up at him, her emerald eyes glowing with concern, but wouldn't push him to talk. They always respected each others privacy in that aspect. She wished he had a true confidant however that he could trust in completely.

"I have honestly been worried about you father, you seem to be lost a lot lately." She swung his hand in hers and smiled up at him trying to lighten his mood."We all have. Zazie is I think most worried mostly more than ever, but since she's so busy she can't ask you. Sakura I don't think notices much yet, although I think she might soon." She was trying to keep Sakura occupied, she was fragile to her, definitely the sweetest, she hadn't the heart to tell her father that she was crying for Mother lately and that she'd been sleeping in bed with her sister.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:04 am

Vash-

He was smiling as she moved his hand back and forth with hers, their arms swaying. It was a rare tender moment these days, long ago he had been more focused upon fighting and wars. Now he seemed to be holding to the man he should be, Father and ruler of the Obelisk Nation. He seen her worry, seen it before her words. She was good at showing it sometimes but not all the time. He ruffled her hair with his free hand. " I feel it, I won't lie. There are few to talk to..." He looked at her and seemed to regret saying that. He always had her and the others. Even when busy. He felt like the kid, and they worrying and watching over him.

" I know, I have been working on that, reaching out for new allies and freinds. Aswell, as this talk. I...I know I have been a pain with my moods, I am sorry Lillian." It was hard admitting this, but she did well. And she seemed close to others outside the family. Even Kotah seemed drawn to her. While he had seemed to keep losing more and more.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:04 am

Lillian-

Lillian could only offer her father a smile. She was still young, she wasn't older and could fight as much as she wanted to, even if she could she knew her father wouldn't let her. He wouldn't risk loosing her or her sisters. She knew it was painful for her father to say what he did, to stay as strong as he did all the time. "Don't worry Daddy, we are always here for you." She jumped up into his arms her legs around his back and gave him a Eskimo kiss then jumped down. " Your my Father, you shouldn't be apologizing to me ever. Why did you want to meet with me? Is there anything I should know? Is Auntie Kotah coming to visit again?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:05 am

Vash-

There was nothing that could break and melt a fathers heart more then the strength of his daughters. He was happy, and a bit curious as to where this strength came from. But then he was her father, and he was not always a man lost in a woman whom shifted like the tides. This was not her fault, but his, his heart had chosen her, refused to let anything else in. But he would not let it take him down a dark road, not when his family depended upon him. Especially his family. He smiled and laughed with her Eskimo kiss jump. He had missed such things, but no more. Business could always wait, but not altogether, it was his duty, and he would not let any down.

" I don't know, Aunt Kotah has been away in her cottage. And I busy worrying over a few things to play my normal greetings, or pay maybe would be better word. " He smiled, and handed her another candy. He kept a few for her, always. " Well you are getting older, so I thought perhaps we should practice your skills. Special training."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:06 am

Lillian-

Lillian looked up at him confused, her dark brows burrowing together. She didn't quite understand why but left things at that. She missed her father smiling, and would have to make sure she dragged her sisters to plan a good prank or outing against him. She was sure Kotah would more than help, she was great like that. Her face showed she was thinking hard on many different levels.

"But Zazie is learning Father - why do I need training for my skills? I'm not gonna rule the country. Oh another candy thank you!."

She quickly popped it in her mouth smiling impishly, she wondered how many he had on him and gazed over his pockets eagerly. She was a child all the way through still, she had her moments. What with her eldest sister being kept busy and not being able to see her often she was often with Sakura.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:06 am

Vash-

He smiled at her look, both of thinking hard, and her little girl look of pleasure. Have you ever had a dark secret? Have you ever had something you could never tell another, and definatly not the person you most probablly needed to. Well he held many he was after all a Devil. The war...

" Zazie is going to take over after I retire. That is true. But you my daughter, need to learn to control her powers, or they can hurt you." He did not want to scare her, but if she was left untrained. He could not live with that. Only her training would be hard, she shared his blood now, but it could have shifted her stronger then him. " Sakura has been training aswell. You both can use the help. Not to scare you. I would allow nothing to hurt my angels. Unless its raist with a well deserved spanking." He looked half scolding. " Jumping in on him and Ammona sleeping. Really Lillian?"

" We can talk and train, maybe after, we can get some candy for your pockets." He tempted her.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:07 am

Lillian-

Lillian put her fingertip to her lips pondering that rolling the candy in her mouth. So THAT'S where Sakura had been going during the day when their governess told her that she was busy. Well, that explained a lot. She knew her father was speaking the truth, and she knew she wasn't biologically his daughter, so it made sense... wait, did I just really think that, oh well!

"Well, I guess I gotta train then." She said sounding years older than what she was. Suddenly Lillians shifted her eyes and then darted ahead of her father in a run "I did nothing! They can't prove it if they were asleep! Nah nah!" Her voice was now sing-songy, innocent, and playful as she always was.

She ran and ran before hiding behind a pillar before the entrance at the court yard, it was her favorite hiding spot. She knew her father knew the spot but didn't care. She was having fun with him, it didn't help she was having a fit of giggles.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:07 am

Vash-

He felt her thoughts about not being his biological and spoke, before she left him. " Lillian you are my daughter, Sakura and you, Zazie and Raist. All my children. Blood. It runs through you, you are my daughter, never forget that." But he seemed to be talking to space as she had ran off laughing and speaking about her and Sakuras adventure of bedtime waking.

She had a way of making him feel better, with her childish innocence and ways. " You little Devil you." He said in a sarcastic tone. Little Princess, and Royal Pain in the butt. He laughed and walked out to find her. Looking behind other pillars, knowing where she was. Her laughs and favorite spot told him. " Your good, but Ill find you." He walked through a pillar becoming wind.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:08 am

Lillian-

As she ran off she shouted "I know! Blood is a dumb term! If I wasn't your daughter than how come everyone says I am like you?" She stopped before she was out of his site and flashed him his favorite smile complete with two fingers on the sides of her cheeks and ran out of sight.

She giggled more and put her hands over her mouth scrunched into a ball almost. She heard no steps suddenly and knew he was doing the ghost-thing that Zazie loved to tease her constantly by doing. She poked her head out under the safety of the shadow of the pillar and sniffed the air. Daddy was getting close. She smelled him she pulled out of her pocket the small gemstone necklace she was given by Kotah and dangled it in the light teasingly, the sparkles glimmering the room, off of every direction, her giggles now stopped.... She was having fun, her dark lashes hid the laughter in her green eyes as she kept them lowered. Daddy after all did say that all of his daughters even if they had the same eyes and looks he could spot the differences in them.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:09 am

Vash-

He talked again, though used ventriloquism to send it to the side of her. " They do, well I'll have to spank them too. When I catch you......" And he was nearly upon her, his feet soft as he travelled upon the wind. He looked at her, those iced blues shimmering, as his arms unfolded as to grab her. Lillian was playfull, his little partner of crime at times with the others. He laughed lightly, as he stopped. His eyes upon the little stone she had been givien by Kotah. It reminded him of her, and so he seemed distracted.

Slowly his hands arched for her again, and he was about to tickle her sides. His iced blues locked upon her.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:09 am

Lillian-

Lillians eyes darkened in color ever so slightly, and spun around her face looking suddenly like Kotahs. When she spoke she sounded like her as well, her body was grown, and save for her eyes, was Kotah in form. " If I learned one thing, and that is, you must follow your heart, a trick like this by me can distract you for a moment? What would those possibly wanting to distract you all other times do if they so knew? " with those words the Kotah-looking Lillian spun and was looking up at him smiling and put the stone around his neck her lips brushing his cheek. She had a strong seriousness to her, and it was unlike her. She closed her eyes holding her head.

A long single breath later...

Lillians eyes were glistening and blinking rapidly up at her father. Her head was hurting badly now, unaware of what she had just done. "Oh horsey poop you found me!" She stomped her foot, her dark pigtails bouncing to her childish stomp. She then pouted up at Vash and pouted playfully. "You always find me! No fair Daddy!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:10 am

Vash-

He was struck, seriously and never had that happened before. What was this? Some trick of his daughters? A trick by Kotah? Perhaps an angel. But it had him, and he felt foolish about it. Truely so, and more so because when she kissed him, his heart stopped beating. And seemed to Ache for Kotahs presence. He desired her, it would be known. God Kotah? He was speachless, and held the stone lightly. His breath totally gone. Was he?

Then all of a sudden, Lillian was back, amd made him snap out of the enrapturing trance. I was true, no matter what he denied. He laughed at his daugher, hidding the fact of his feelings. He picked her up. " Yeah but I cheat dear. So you win." He smiled and handed her a candy. Carefull not to give her too much before dinner. " I love you Lillian, you little rascal, you always make me happy." He laughed and tickled her playfully.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:11 am

Lillian-

Lillian looked dangerously ill as her small body was lifted in her fathers arms. She smiled at him. She knew something was up with him. but said naught. She hugged him tightly, she wasn't feeling good but she was a daddies girl, and felt safe in his arms... even if she was to big to be held like this anymore.

"Why would you cheat that makes no sense! I don't believe it. Only bad guys cheat!" When he held out the candy she shook her head no. She never turned down candy. ESPECIALLY not the orange hard candy that was her favorite.

"I love you too Daddy." She laughed and squealed happily and tried to tickle him back. Lillian looked at her father her eyes wide and pushed out of his hold and turned around vomiting, she had no clue why she was sick suddenly. If she had any recollection of her transformation she would blame it on that..
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:11 am

Vash-

HE felt her sickness, and confirmed it with both the no to candy, and her throwing up. God he would hold a hand to her, his magic slipping into her, and ignighting her healing factor, aswell as suppressing the effects of magic. It was dangerous, why he needed to teach all his kids, for they were more then devil, they were Evros and what had been shifted by Zazie and Raists mom, and Asmodeus with Darkfire blood . So he worried, and knelt, holding her, as he healed her from the effects as best he could. " Don't worry Hun, I will help you. I will not lose my little Angel." He picked her up lightly, his aura and black feathered wings wrapping around her cuddling. " Lay back and rest. I will help you during this time. I will need you to listen to my words. Close your eyes."

If she did, he would softly humm, the wind then taking this tune he used to hum her to sleep long ago. And talk. " Inside your mind, picture a rose bud. Alone in the dark. You are the rose bud."

" Now feel my warmth, safety of my presence, a light will be in your mind. That is me, I am the light. Softly open your petals, take in the light, let it nurish you."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:12 am

Lillian-

Lillian could only nod as she threw up, her blood coming up in it. She was hurting, in a numb way. She didn't feel what her body was doing. Ripping apart from the inside out. She didn't understand, that was all that was wrong with her right now. When she started to sooth her eyes turned a dull color, her face pale, and yet she still smiled her small voice carrying into his ears as she spoke like Kotah once more "Don't wait for Mother. Your love.... waits..."

She pictured a yellow rose, yellow was her favorite color as her eye lids started to close. She was the rose. She was afraid of the dark, but he heard her sisters and father and auntie. She started to doze off in his arms, her skin instead of turning to it's soft pink color, instead went to the color of the rose she was envisioning, her hair was turning white, she looked faye-like now, but peaceful.

Slowly her color returned to normal, her dark locks staying white her hand was in her pocket somehow, grasping a small medallion that was given to her by Zazie as protection.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:12 am

Vash-

He could not understand what was wrong, he sensed it, and fought it, trying to help her, he did not want to lose his girl. Nor have something take her over. She was his, and hed be damned if he was going to lose a peice of his heart. That was his children, his heart, the love he held for them, the reason he fought for peace, for power he did not care for. Only power he wanted was to protect his family, to unite it under one heart. Then her words, brought a chill, he knew most. But what love waited, and Kotah, why did he hear her? True he loved her, had wanted her badly, why he had kissed her their meeting. But she seemed more interested in keeping away from him. And was she? Pure? It did matter in his eyes.

He stroked his daughter hair, feeling her come back to normal lightly. But he was still scared with this transformation. This stuff happening all of a sudden. He would not lose her, even if he had to give her his powers, his heart, entirely. Like Vincent had taught him. Had given to Hannah, had given to Justice, and now that man was broken, but had not stopped fighting to find his full heart.

" Lillian, if you give up on me, Ill chase you through heaven. I will not lose you girl. Nor her."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:13 am

Lillian-

Lillian groaned as she rubbed her eyes. She was feeling weird that was for certain. She didn't want to open her eyes. Her? Who was he talking about? Ugh, why was he shouting? She yawned, loudly and belched in his face.

Opening her eyes she giggled up at him her face bright red. "Sorry Daddy!" She looked at him confused. "What's wrong? Are you ok?" Her breath was orangey and vomity, yup, he'd be gagging from her breath.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:13 am

Vash-

He held her horizontal, in his arms, one hand under her backside, the other under her shoulder. God he was worried, and wow what breath. She needed a mint.

He was worried and she acted like nothing was wrong. " Better be Miss Lil." He sighed and hugged her close. " No Im not, you were sick, and I felt useless to help. You scared me. I don't want to lose you daughter." Hugged her tight. He moved into the living room like are, and sat in a comfy chair, holding her there in his lap like he used to when she was smaller.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:14 am

Lillian-

She yawned into her hand her head still hurting, but fine overall. She hugged her father back. It was obvious he was upset, and she felt horrible. She was sick? What in the world was he talking about? She wasn't planning on leaving home, how could she get lost? Her innocent thoughts were clear to anyone whom could read minds. She couldn't help but smile as he held her. She had every urge to ask him to sing to her, he used to do it when no one was around, she knew each of her sisters had a different tune he sang.

"I will be Father, don't you worry!" She smiled brightly at him, her hair the only difference, while not as dark as it used to be was a little lighter now, there were a few strands of white scattered in her hair, but instead of adding age to her face, it made her look more innocent, like the strands were put there deliberately. "I'll make sure Zazie and Sakura stay away from me just to be sure!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:15 am

Vash-

He smiled as she talked and at her yawn. His one hand would shift slightly, letting his knee hold her back, as he combed through her hair. She was lost on what he said. Didn't know, and that in its own bothered him. Nothing like this had happened. He was worried but he calmed seeing her slightly better, he had been fearing she might die. And he could not take it, to lose his angel.

And he would speak, in reply to her. " Good, I cant think of you sick, its happened before but not like this." He nuzzled her cheek with his. Noting the white strands and lighter hair. It was strange, but cute. " Just rest hun. I won't leave your side." He started to sing her song, that which belonged to her, his tone a soft tenor. As he sang. During a break in word he hummed and kissed her lips as a father would.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum